What it takes for a successful desktop virtualization deployment
Get Virtual Desktop Power, Flexibility, and Performance — Anytime, Anywhere, Any Device
Technology, security, and performance remain top of mind across the business landscape.
- Data breaches and intellectual property theft occur across industries at an increasing rate.
- Digital transformation, mobility, and emerging technologies are changing worker expectations and demands for IT performance.
- Graphics-heavy Windows 10 increases CPU consumption by 50 percent over Windows 7.
- Upgrading from Windows 7 to 10 can take two to four hours per physical desktop.
Cisco Unified Computing System™ (Cisco UCS®) and VMware Horizon offer a powerful and flexible virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) solution.
Rethink how you manage your office infrastructure.
- Quickly deploy virtual workloads from a secure, central location.
- Deliver a superior user experience, even with your most demanding applications.
- Meet users’ needs anytime, anywhere, for any device.
Powerful computing, designed for performance.
Experience the benefits of VDI across your organization.
- Upgrade the user experience: Enjoy a flexible, high-performance, and stress-free desktop environment.
- Increase employee satisfaction: Eliminate complaints about glitchy or slow workstations.
- Remove technical obstacles: Upgrade quickly and easily, lower IT maintenance costs, and stay current on software.
- Provide flexibility and security: Host centrally data and applications to increase security while offering anytime, anywhere, any device access to users.
- Scale on demand: Add new users quickly by provisioning a fully functioning desktop in seconds.
For more information, download the whitepaper below:
You can also download the white paper below: